April 8, 2009

Where Did You Go To (My Lovely)

so last night. crazy sleepy.
but had to go see about a girl.
bimbos, lindas, cha cha, havana,
back to lindas, back to havana,
back to cha. then west seattle?!

morning (saki made it blurry)

back to the hill. amazing weather.
love my new snappy flannel from
club monaco.. price. not so much.
cal anderson park for a minute
odd fellows AGAIN. SO GOOD

afternoon.

i was asked to play my guitar.
1st time playin in years like this...
made me think of the last time.
let down my guard for a minute.
almost passed out to Darjeeling.
laughs of devendra and portman

evening.

solo time. eggs, ham and bisquits
yes this is my epic evening snack
nerding out to the PS3 and here..
not gonna lie. really scared.
really excited. really tired.

i really need to "balance" this post out.


here take this!! haha


thanks for the photos Mo. V

okay.. back to the PS3..
maybe some hot tea


ShaunWilliamCorazon
(new nickname last name)
(cause apparently im spanish)


No comments:

Post a Comment