June 5, 2009

Open Letter to White Male Cab Drivers in Seattle

you guys are the best... especially yall in the Yellow Cabs.

i haven't had too many bitter solo cabs rides back to Capitol Hill... or from there either. but when i do you guys are always there like an older brother or father to let me vent about fucked up shit and or boost my self esteem when its in jeopardy... this particular instant is in no way related to my last two entries so that we are clear. different characters in my screen play entirely ((for those who are keeping track haha))

now granted i said "white" this does not mean all other male cab driver suck. completely the opposite. they just provide a different service heh. i will never forget the cab ride home from the mansion where the cab driver himself ranted about "bitches" and gettin his dick sucked... then proceeded to sing along to BoyzIIMen on his radio while i laughed hysterically in the back and eventually began to sing along with him when Blackstreet came on... true story.

anyway... to bring it back to focus. all my intentions were honorable last night (which in said company admitingly has sometimes not been the case) and i ended up gettin burned. damn.. really felt like sophomore year all over again ((flashback humor)) and the cab guy totally came through and perked me up enough to continue the night.... though he should have taken me back to my apartment. ha.

thanks white male cab drivers in seattle. keep up the good work.

winkz.

1 comment: