March 5, 2010

Roll 24: Fin?

Signed. Sealed. Delivered... 24 rolls of film shot through my Canon AE-1. I've come a long way in this one year since getting the Canon back in my hands after six years of dust was wiped clean from the camera and my knowledge. Some shots I'm really proud of, some others not so much haha.

Yet with over 300 shots I've definitely learned a lot and met some great people who have not only inspired me to grow with my photography but have also taken the time to educate me a long the way as well.

I still have penciled in plans of printing my 12 favorite shots from these 24 rolls of film in hopes a cafe or gallery would be kind enough to hang them on their walls.

again thanks to all who have commented, clicked favorite/like and gone with me on all the countless photowalks. You're all great people and cant wait to make more photos with you in 2010.

cheers


SWC (III)

No comments:

Post a Comment