January 25, 2010

Roll 19: Reflecshauns

My first Canon AE-1 roll of 2010. In the last few weeks I've been doing my best to stick to a variety of New Years Resolutions. The bulk of which have been joke with amongst friends as being a Better Man in 2010.

You can't improve yourself to you see what needs improving. To save other topics for elsewhere, my creativity has never been dormant but I feel that until recently I have been neglecting bringing it to fruition. So this roll was spent documenting myself and my recent creative ventures ie: getting back into poster design, experimenting with necklace/jewelry making and pushing forward towards a photoshow as early as March or April.

I'd cross my fingers but they are too busy doing stuff!!

much love/respect to the friends who have been supportive!

Sincerely,

ShaunWilliamCallahan

No comments:

Post a Comment