February 1, 2010

best DJ poster ever / yes i will. yes i will


i hope to someday be this awesome (click for original post and bigger image)

here is the text haha

"*Naaaaaaah M8! Seriously! It was fuckin wicked!!
The shittest Djs playing some of the most meaningless music you ever heard in your life!
Grown men wandering around aimlessly like new-born babys!
DJ Fuck-It dropped 400 BPM’s of ‘toxic-lizard-shit’
and I screamed ‘FREEDOM!!’. There was piss and sick all over the toilet cubicles.
We snorted a line and met in the middle like in Lady and the Tramp,
then I said ‘Fuck Gordon Brown!’ and we both laughed. ‘
I love you’ I said. ‘I love you’ she said.
We hugged and she threw up on my dreadlocks.
It was beautiful!"




also if you dont want to be productive

go to http://www.elegantslum.com/

i had to fight to pull away...


today i will be productive. yes i will. yes i will



SWC

1 comment:

  1. im going to print this thank you very much

    ReplyDelete