February 6, 2010

I wish this was my photo.


Terra_Wall, originally uploaded by kjten22.

once upon a time in my home town Tucson i over heard a friend kinda bitch about me a lil and said "damn shaun and his collection of awesomeness"

and well i think in the context he was stating it was negative. but i remembered it for some reason when i saw this photo by my good friend Kyle Johnson (kjphotos.com).

i've been lucky enough to get great and talented friends around here that help inspire me in all creative things i like to dabble in. this photo in particular really makes me wanna work on some more portraits of people... (especially gorgeous models like this)

yet i hate the planning of it all since im just doing it for expression and fun.. my best portrait thus far was even shot from the hip. haha.

anyway.. rambling now. been a non stop couple of days and having fun with my collection of seattle awesomes

and im off tonight to freemont.. scary.

next week. i pray for sun for photos, jewelry makin, book reading and guitar/keyboard amp buying


SWC

No comments:

Post a Comment