February 8, 2010

Roll 20: Time & Space

So every Thursday I have early Manager meetings at work. When these first started I hated them. Yet now I've turned them in to a positive use of time.

Instead of just heading back up to my apartment I've been exploring my city in its morning form, a truly different creature. I also found a way to let the city takes me where it wants. I've been letting the crosswalk lights let me decide me which path to go.. This Particular roll took me down to Belltown mainly where I found a couple new coffee shops I may hit up for wall space since my first picked spot isn't available in time.

Annnnnd as far as the photos go I took a primary focus on using more dead space or voids in the shots. something that I think with these particular ones would really only work well in a larger format...

Anyway... i haven't had any coffee yet and I'm in more necklace/music making mood right now.

cheers


SWC

No comments:

Post a Comment